|Date||Thursday 7th January|
|Gates Open||5:30 pm AEST|
|Entry Time||To assist with a smooth entry, please plan to arrive during the timeframe allocated on your ticket if possible|
|Event Info||Brisbane Roar FC Women take on Canberra Women (KO 6:00pm)|
Dolphin Stadium has introduced measures to ensure the safety of you and others. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective if everyone buys-in. We are asking your support on the following measures:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days COVID-19 Hotspots Information.
- Bring your own masks and wear them to and from the game (this is strongly recommended, especially when entering, exiting and moving about the stadium).
- The stadium is currently operating at 100% capacity, there will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Remain within the zone allocated on your ticket to minimise circulation.
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive during the window nominated on your ticket and only leave when your zone is called to assist with a smooth exit.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the stadium.
- Only use the seat that you select for the entire event
- Cashless payments are preferred for purchase of food and beverage
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- Due to strict COVID-Safe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your own poncho or raincoat
- If you have any questions in regards to accessibility please contact the stadium
By attending Dolphin Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at Dolphin and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
- Download your ticket before you head to the game and ensure each adult has a copy of their own ticket
- Any bags must be less than A4 size to reduce contact between staff and patrons. Note that due to COVID-19 there will be no cloaking facilities available
- For patrons with young children, please note your pram must fit under your seat as cloaking is not available.
- Please enter via the gate indicated on your ticket
- Each patron will need to ensure they have their own ticket for this event
- Sealed water is permitted in the venue – subject to inspection
- We strongly recommend the use of masks while at the Stadium.
- Due to increased capacity, there will be patrons occupying the seats directly next to, behind and in front of you during the event.
- Maintain social distancing where possible with people outside of your immediate group when entering and exiting the venue, or moving around the stadium
- Zones have been established in the seating bowl to minimise unnecessary movement in the Stadium. Please remain within the zone to which you have been assigned and only use your designated seat.
- Please only use toilets and catering facilities within your designated area.
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene
- Please remain in your seats until your zone is called to minimize congestion
- Please be patient while exiting occurs
- Follow staff directives
- Social distance where possible